2008 Winnebago Destination Class A GAS Pusher – $72,995
USED BY “KID ROCK” for the “BASH AT THE BAY” Own a piece of history!
How about a GAS PUSHER? Yes you heard that right! The 8.1 Litre GASOLINE Engine is in the rear just like a DIESEL PUSHER!
This unit provides several advantages over a conventional FRONT ENGINE Gas powered Motorhome!
1. Much better performance and reduced noise
2. Considerably quieter than a front engine gas Motorhome
3. The Generator is in the front, just like a Diesel Pusher. No more sleepless night from a rear mounted roaring generator right next to your bedroom!
4. GM 8.1 Litre Torque Monster Engine with HD Allison Transmission and Workhorse Chassis,
5. Save $$$$$ on Maintenance costs versus a diesel pusher!
6. Comparable fuel economy to a diesel pusher
7. More money left in your wallet than a diesel pusher.
This unit has 2 large slide outs, hardwood cabinets, upgraded interior and lighting package, basement storage galore. The tires and batteries are newer too! Around 200k new!
You must see this unit to “Believe the Value”
PAYMENTS AS LOW AS $524.99, WAC.
Call us for your private showing!